World Mind Solutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaccinations good or bad?

Go down

Do you support vaccination programs?

Vaccinations good or bad? Vote_lcap0%Vaccinations good or bad? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Vaccinations good or bad? Vote_lcap100%Vaccinations good or bad? Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Vaccinations good or bad? Empty Vaccinations good or bad?

Post by Admin Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:09 pm

A highly controversial topic, feel free to discuss pros and cons, and ideas to overcome the potential problems of the issues today.

Is it that the whole truth is not being revealed?  Or are the facts being revealed and suppressed, or simply ignored?  Are some people just being paranoid?  Is there a better way?

In my opinion it seems although there are some known issues, of which it is a possibility that they are sometimes kept quiet, the majority of the people may benefit greatly from the science and advancement of these technologies.  The thing is, there doesn't seem to be much of an option as effective as the current methods implemented.  Due to the fact there are still risks involved, it seems to me obvious that the science is not fully understood and needs further exploration, collaboration, and research & development which I presume is continual but needs more help.  Perhaps the rare issues are accepted by many as just a part of it that cannot be avoided, which I think is not a good outlook.  We must advance our thinking.  If there's a problem, let's work together and fix it!

Admin
Admin

http://worldmindsolutions.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum